EXOSCAN FTIR. Out of the Lab and into Your Hands
Actionable Answers at the Source of the Sample.
The Exoscan™ is a portable, handheld, battery operated FTIR analyzer designed to measure a wide variety of solid and liquid samples. Weighing approximately 7 pounds including the data system and batteries, Exoscan is designed for both in lab and out-of-lab use.
· Highly rugged, miniaturized modulator with large diameter optics and very fast, short internal optical path which provides performance equal to or better than conventional laboratory FTIR spectrometers.
· Interchangeable ATR and external reflectance sample interfaces.
· PDA based control panel that wirelessly links to a laptop for upload and download of data, methods etc.
· Onboard, rechargeable lithium ion battery that permits more than 3 hrs. of continuous operation.
· Multi-level software and user interfaces, permitting personnel with different job requirements to successfully use Exoscan.
· Docking station that will allow the Exoscan to be used in a lab just like a benchtop FTIR.
Exoscan Unlimited Applications:
In addition to the capability to measure samples on-site that are typically measured by FTIR in the lab, such as incoming raw materials or finished products, Exoscan is equally useful for the analysis of samples that previously were difficult or impossible to analyze in a lab. Exoscan is very effective at analyzing samples that are too large or inconvenient to bring to the lab for analysis as well as samples that are too valuable to be removed. It is a superb non-destructive testing tool.
Exoscan System Specifications
Size：6.75 x 4.68 x 8.81 inches (171.5 x 118.9 x 223.8 mm) (excluding handle and sample tech.)
Weight：7 lbs (3.18 kg)
Sampling Technology：Interchangeable External Reflectance and Single-Reflection Diamond ATR sampling heads Interferometer Michelson interferometer, 4 cm-1 max. resolution
Frequency range：4000 – 650 cm-1
Detector：Temperature stabilized DTGS